This 10-story concrete and steel frame structure, originally constructed
in 1917, is one of Seattles first and grandest office towers.
Great attention and efforts have been made over the decades to uphold
the Securities Buildings stately and impressive architectural
Located in the core of downtown, between colorful Pike Place Market
and the citys vibrant retail district, the Securities Building
is steps from activity. Dozens of restaurants and eateries abound,
as well as shopping hot spots such as Westlake Center, Pacific Place,
Nordstrom, and Macy's.
The Securities Building is also convenient to the citys downtown
hotels, including The Westin, The Mayflower Park, W Hotel, Elliott
Grand Hyatt, the Sheraton, and many more.
Cultural arts can be enjoyed within minutes Benaroya Hall
is just three blocks away; Seattle Art Museum is 4 blocks away;
and the Moore Theatre is within one block. The citys vibrant
waterfront district, Seattle Center, and Experience Music Project
are also nearby.
Excellent proximity and access to:
- North and southbound I-5
- North and southbound SR-99
- Westlake Center Transit Station
- Metro Free-Ride Zone
- Waterfront ferry terminals
Two access-controlled, attended garage facilities offer convenient
parking, with entrances/exits off Third and Fourth Avenues.
Buildings access-control system allows round-the-clock tenant
- Exquisitely restored lobby exemplifies original 1917 grandeur,
with mosaic tile floor, onyx walls and sand cast bronze fixtures
- Lobby Director to greet and assist tenants and building guests
- Building Conference Room
- Varied office floor plans to allow flexible layout
- Telecommunication and connectivity capabilities
- On-site building management and engineering team during business
hours to quickly anticipate and respond to tenants needs
- Collection of shops and services located in the buildings
street-level retail space